Tuesday, September 27, 2005

...

despite the deep night, i am swimming
looking for the smile that you bring to my lips,
and i know that i can't be saved
so why not bring me some more pain?
a shot tonight for the memories
and tomorrows in advance for the times ahead.

i bump into the stars on my way to you,
they call out my name,
stare into my eyes, only to run away,
i feel the fool,
playing my songs
pretending to be whole.

nothing really sheds its skin
and i sink deeper into your embrace
i just want you to know....
the words i cant bring out of me
and i may end tonight
but can we trust to hope for tomorrow?

i may be a fool again,
hopeless and lost,
lead me out of the forest
and into your arms,
rescue me.

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2005, Anonymous ewa said...

Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home