Thursday, September 15, 2005

Holding

i want to hold your hand, help you understand
the world is a busy storm, and i never want to be alone,
there is a spark in your eyes, glimmering from the lightning,
and i want to write a letter to you,
but if i did, you would already know all the words,
i want to come home to you,
and see your smile, your lips

the letter i did write, is incompletes with our futures,
i started, but i need to your side of the story,
lets just stand out in the rain and hold hands
if i could help you understand these thoughts
and the chaos inside, the smile on my face,
the worries and conversations,
the all night voices.

just to let you know, this is a first, and maybe last
but we will see what the rockets have in store,
the thunder won't part us for long
i find myself coming back to you no matter what i do,
and i just want to hold your hand, make you understand,
how deep this care goes, how short time has been,
but although i can't see you, or be next to you right now,
i know that there is something there,
so can i just hold your hand for now?

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2005, Blogger halyna said...

I love this poem.....it's been a while since I've liked one of your poem this much ( I like almost all but this one I looove). You are amazing Timmy, I adore you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home