Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Your Words

do you even want me in your life?
what was it that you said, so pointedly,
oh yes, "i love you" and what is that now?
an echo stays into my ears, and i might cry,
if i hadn't known about your lies,
i might have been less hurt,
and more prone to hope,
but nothing can be wished for, nor trusted.

i am weak, feeble and about to decay,
on the brink of collapse as i walk,
and still i find breathing a chore,
do you know what you have done to me?

and i want to pull the plug
and i want to hear your voice
and i want to see you
and i want to kill these thoughts

lonely, describing my emotions
i find no peace, something i will never know
i want my heart back,
to maybe i can glue the pieces together
sew closed your knife wounds
and fool myself into moving on for a moment
until i can truly find someone who cares.

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2005, Anonymous Nichole said...

*HUGS* I'm sorry you were hurt baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home