Saturday, October 01, 2005

and i kept my feet under me,
swaying in the simplest breeze,
i saw the division today,
did the math that didn't add up,
subtracted you and lost a part of myself.

in the hollow recesses of drunkenness
i can't stop thinking about you,
and what you have done to me
here i want to push away,
and run to you.

in the moment before i collapse
i think of you, and if we have meaning
or are we just playing games?

sitting here now, slightly sobered up,
i want another drink,
to make me forget again,
how the fool i was,
and i will not enter your life again.

weak right now, hoping for salvation,
crying tears that won't come
i just need to feel complete
as i let myself be swept up in the wind.

1 Comments:

At October 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good. i'm sorry that you feel alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home