Wednesday, October 19, 2005

the Good Fight

darling....
can you sing to me
of some sort of greatness through all the ages...

"the pieces on this board,
move from thier resting places
and they point thier fingers
to lay the blame"
is what i heard in my head,
as you spoke and said
"no,no, i am a horrible singer"

my dear, if only you believed
in yourself, and me,
then maybe, we
could be so much more than what we see now

come silence me, with your truth
and our bodies will seep together
winnowing out our shadows, to find the pieces
and we may just fit, with all the fingers
locked together now.

darling.....
come and take this...
oh do not say "what if"
or ponder the deeper meaning,
do not fret and fuss
wide eyed, ask for a kiss

and i ask of you,
"what more do we need, than one another"
to recieve in return
"happiness"

and darling....
i thought thats what we were fighting for all along.

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2005, Blogger halyna said...

I love it.

 
At October 21, 2005, Blogger halyna said...

I love you darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home